• Posted March 31, 2016

How to pay your corporation tax

As accountants, we often get asked by our clients how to pay corporation tax. Reference To pay your corporation tax you will need your 17 character Corporation Tax payslip reference for the accounting period you are paying.  The reference number can be found by logging into your company’s HMRC online account and going to “view […]