The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time lines, failure to comply can result in severe penalties for directors.
At Whitesides we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties, including the following:
- Preparing and filing accounts and confirmation statements;
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms (including change of officers, change of registered offices, changes in share capital, change of accounting reference date);
- Maintaining the statutory registers;
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings;
- Acting as company secretary; and
- Providing your company with a registered office.
To discuss our company secretarial services, please contact us.