R&D Tax Credit Claims
You may not think you qualify, but R&D tax credits cover a broad range of businesses, you may be designing a brand new product, producing a new piece of software or simply streamlining the process of getting a product out there.
You could claim R&D tax relief if your business meets the following criteria:
- Is subject to UK corporation tax
- Undertakes qualifying R&D activities
At Whitesides, we work with our clients right from the outset of the project, guiding them along the way.
Unlike most accountants our fee for as assisting you with your R&D tax credit claim is fixed, we do not charge a percentage of your claim.
As part of our fixed fee R&D tax credit claim service, we offer our clients the following:
- A review of all R&D activities and costs to establish those which qualify for tax relief;
- Advice on the viability and likelihood of success of the R&D claim;
- Advice on the record keeping requirements for R&D tax relief;
- Reports on qualifying R&D for submission to HMRC;
- Submission of your claim; and
- Correspondence with HMRC regarding the claim;
For further information on R&D claims, please contact us.