The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time lines, failure to comply can result in severe penalties for directors.
- Preparing and filing accounts and confirmation statements;
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms (including change of officers, change of registered offices, changes in share capital, change of accounting reference date);
- Maintaining the statutory registers;
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings;
- Acting as company secretary; and
- Providing your company with a registered office.
To discuss our company secretarial services, please contact us.