Posted December 1, 2022
Office Administration Assistant – POSITION NOW FILLED
Office Administration Assistant
Location: North Leeds, Horsforth
Hours: Part-time, 20 hours per week, 5 Days Mon-Fri
Start January 2023
Whitesides Chartered Accountants, a small friendly accountancy practice based in Horsforth, due to an internal re-structure we are seeking someone to join the firm to support the Office Manager with the day to day running of the office. This is an exciting opportunity someone with excellent organisational skills looking for a part-time position.
We are looking for someone to work 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday (4 hours per day).
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a growing team. The ideal candidate should be confident and have experience of working as part of a team. Office administration experience is desirable but not essential.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with general administration tasks in the office
* Handling various types of documents
* Responding to client queries and assisting with ad hoc requests
* Competent user of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent problem-solving, analytical and numerical abilities
* Self-motivated with good team working skills
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written; professional phone manner and excellent customer care skills
* Good organisational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
Minimum 5 GCSE including English & Maths A*-C or equivalent
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [email protected]