How We Can Support Your Business During Covid-19
We are all facing new challenges every day, keeping track of the changes in government support available whilst running your business and planning for the future can be a challenge. That is why we are here the support you and guide you through these turbulent times.
Some of the things we are currently doing to help you include
- Applying for more time to file your accounts with Companies House – If you are unable to meet filing deadlines, talk to us and we can advise you how to apply for an extension
- Assist with Job Retention scheme – We can advise you about how to access the grants, and if you are a client apply for them on your behalf.
- Support with the Business Interruption Loan Scheme – we can help prepare cashflow forecasts and management accounts or just cast an expert eye over what you have prepared.
- Help you defer your tax liabilities (Time To Pay) – Cashflow and paying liabilities may be a struggle both personally and in the business, we can discuss the available options and liaise with HMRC on your behalf
- Reclaim SSP – If we deal with your payroll and you are eligible to reclaim SSP, we will automatically do this for you. If we don’t provide your payroll support, get in touch with us and we will be able to help you
- Act as a sounding board – We know that this is a tough time for businesses so use us as a sounding board, we help you with issues you may have and provide you with a listening ear.
If you need any help understanding what support may be available to your business, please call 0113 258 2437 and speak to one of our team who will be able to advise you.